AVAILABLE GAMES FOR THIS PROMOTION
All games from Monday, September 27 to Sunday, October 11.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Place a bet on the ‘Set Betting’ market on any match during the French Open 2020 and if your bet loses but your player wins a set 6-0, get up to $20 in Free Bet Credits.
- This promotion is only for the first bet on the ‘Set Betting’ market on daily French Open 2020 tennis games.
- This promotion is valid for verified SportsBetting.com customers.
- Only single bets are valid for this promotion. Parlay bets do not qualify.
- Only men’s singles and women’s singles are valid for promotion. Doubles and Mixed Doubles will not qualify.
- In-Play bets do not qualify.
- The minimum odds of the qualifying bet at the time of placing the bet must be -200. Bets with odds shorter than -200 do not count for this promotion.
- If the game is cancelled or suspended before the game reaches the stipulated number of sets as established by the organizational body of the tournament, the Free Bet Credits will not be credited, even if the player has won one or more sets by 6-0.
- If one of the players of the game wins one or more sets by 6-0, but is not the one that the customer backed to be the winner with his qualifying bet, the Free Bet Credits will not be awarded.
- The customer can only participate in this promotion once per day.
- Your Free Bet Credits will be awarded within 72 hours after the game concludes.
- The maximum amount of the Free Bet Credits awarded will be $20, even if your qualifying bet is of a higher value.
- If your account has been suspended or you have self-excluded, you will not qualify.
- Bets that are Cashed Out or Voided will not qualify for this promotion.
- Bets placed using Free Bet Credits or bonuses as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify for this promotion.
- Free Bet Credits will be valid for 7 days after the moment the customer’s account was credited with Free Bet Credits.
- Standard Free Bet Credits Terms and Conditions apply.
- Standard SportsBetting.com Terms and Conditions apply.
- Participation in this promotion is subject to the rules of the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission.