UFC 254 Prop Bets and Odds
Khabib Nurmagomedov -300
Justin Gaethje +240
Potential Fight Odds
Khabib Nurmagomedov -260
Georges St-Pierre +220
Khabib vs. GSP fight weight
Khabib Nurmagomedov next opponent
Georges St-Pierre +150
Conor McGregor +250
Nate Diaz +400
Tony Ferguson +500
Dustin Poirier +700
Jorge Masvidal +800
Donald Cerrone +1000
Kamaru Usman +1500
Will UFC 254 be Khabib Nurmagomedov’s last fight?
Will UFC 254 be Khabib Nurmagomedov’s penultimate fight?
Will Khabib Nurmagomedov make weight?
Will Justin Gaethje make weight?
Will Khabib Nurmagomedov wear a papakha during walkout?
First fighter to visibly bleed
Justin Gaethje -200
Khabib Nurmagomedov +160
First fighter to touch mat with any body part besides feet
Justin Gaethje -300
Khabib Nurmagomedov +200
Will either fighter verbally taunt the other during fight?
Will either fighter be knocked out and lose consciousness?
Will either fighter be choked out and lose consciousness?
Will Khabib Nurmagomedov say “GSP” or “Georges” in post-fight octagon interview?
Will Khabib Nurmagomedov say “Abdulmanap” or “father” in post-fight octagon interview?
— The above odds and props are for entertainment purposes only —
Mixed martial arts (MMA), sometimes called cage fighting, continues to grow globally. With that tremendous growth comes an increased interest in Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) sports betting odds.
The international appeal of UFC champs, like Jon Jones, Israel Adesanya, Kamaru Usman, and Amanda Nunes, only adds to the mainstream appeal. They are big names in the different divisions, such as light heavyweight, middleweight, featherweight, and bantamweight.
Online sports betting also allows fans to follow other MMA and UFC favorites, like Tyron Woodley, Hannah Cifers, Jamahal Hill, Mackenzie Dern, Augusto Sakai, Blagoy Ivanov, Gilbert Burns, Alistair Overeem, Raphael Assuncao, and Justin Gaethje.
Other fighters with a steady following are Khabib Nurmagomedov, Marlon Moraes, Petr Yan, Jan Blachowicz, Felicia Spencer, Walt Harris, Cody Garbrandt, Francis Ngannou, and Klidson Abreu.
Online Sports Betting With SportsBetting.com
Knowing which fighters to wager on or what bet types to make is only half the battle. Knowing where to place your bets is equally essential.
Most Las Vegas sportsbooks or bookies offer a downloadable app or a Vegas betting site to wager on the next big game. The only problem is you must be in the state of Nevada to place that bet.
Meanwhile, SporstBetting.com allows you to place your bets on a wide variety of UFC fights from all over the United States. With our sports betting site’s user-friendly interface, our players are confident that their personal details and payments are safe and secure.
Placing a UFC Online Bet With SportsBetting.com
- Register with us and create your account.
- Log in to your new account and make a deposit to fund it. Now, you have money to bet.
- Use the menu to find your chosen UFC event.
- Choose the bet type and place your bets following the simple steps outlined by our user-friendly interface.
- On the bet slip, enter your stake amount, and click “submit.” You have just made your bet.
Types of UFC Bets
When you visit the MMA odds or UFC odds tab in the sportsbook, you’ll find two fighters matched up for each bout.
With 12 or more fights in every event, the UFC gives sports fans plenty of opportunities to bet on the sport. There are also various manners to bet on each matchup.
Learning the basics of UFC betting and the sport itself will make it easy for the bettors to become successful in their wagers.
- The UFC Moneyline: In UFC betting, the standard form of wagering is the moneyline. A straight-up or moneyline bet is the easiest way to bet on UFC fights online.
You bet on a fighter to win, and the moneyline assigns a value to the favorite and the underdog.
Jorge Masvidal -170
Conor McGregor +140
Moneyline odds (also called American odds) can be either a positive number or a negative number. In the example above, Masvidal is the favorite, indicated by a minus (-) sign. McGregor is the underdog, indicated by the plus (+) symbol.
The betting works like this: Picture $100 sitting in the middle of those two numbers. To bet on Masvidal, you have to risk $170 to earn a $100 profit.
Sportsbooks offer a bigger payout for the upset to encourage bettors to wager on the underdog. Betting on McGregor would mean that you would risk $100 to earn a $140 profit.
These odds imply that with less risk, you get a bigger reward. However, the bettor must risk more money to bet on the favorites. That makes it fair for the sportsbook.
- Total Rounds: UFC Over/Under: In this UFC betting odds version of a totals bet, you predict whether the fight will go over or under the bookmaker’s set number of rounds.If you think a fight or match will finish within the first round and a half (or the first seven minutes and 30 seconds), you bet the “under.” If you think the fight will go past that point, then you take the “over.”
- UFC Prop Bets: Prop bets make the bettings fun and engaging. These are wagers that may involve certain milestones during an event, whether they happen or not. In UFC, the two betting props are round betting and the method of victory.
- UFC Round Betting: In this type of prop bet, the bookmaker sets a UFC line on how long the fight will last, not just picking who will win. This wager lets you predict whether or not the match will go longer or shorter than that line. Essentially, you bet on which round a fighter will finish the fight.
- Method of Victory: This bet type takes the moneyline a step further. Instead of only betting on which fighter will come out on top, you guess how the fighter will do it. For example, if Tony Ferguson is squaring off against Khabib Nurmagomedov, you need to pick a winner and predict if he would win by decision, draw, KO/TKO, or submission.
- UFC Parlay Betting: A UFC parlay is a bet slip with multiple bets. For example, you bet on two fighters in two separate matchups.
Parlays can include anywhere from two to 12 selections. You will see that the payouts get substantially higher the more you add selections.
You can also add bets from other sports events to your parlay ticket, like an NHL puck line or college basketball point spread.
You can choose from SportsBetting.com’s wide range of US pro sports leagues and college sports, including the NCAA, NBA, MLB, NFL to golf, tennis, horse racing, and NASCAR events to include in your parlay bet.Note that, to win this combination wager, all of your bets on this one ticket must hit.
Although parlay bets will undoubtedly result in a higher return, the downside is that if you get one prediction for a matchup wrong, you lose your entire stake.The moneyline is typically released months in advance of the main event of major UFC events. The props are usually released a week or two ahead of the competition.
As you analyze MMA odds and UFC odds, study MMA and UFC fighters before betting. Do your research to get ahead of the curve.
As the saying goes, “styles make fights,” and that has never been truer than in the UFC fights. Even the most experienced and advanced UFC bettors will know each fighter’s key strengths and weaknesses before placing a wager.
Look at the fighters’ records, and watch the weigh-ins, too. A bad weight cut could affect a fighter’s strength, cardio health, and mental sharpness.
Also, take note of a fighter’s injury reports, if any. If a competitor is significantly compromised or returning to the octagon after an injury, consider that when betting.
The Popularity of UFC Continues
Before the UFC, there were different types of mixed martial arts organizations in existence. The two most famous were Vale Tudo in Brazil, dominated by the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu clan and shoot wrestling in Japan.
When the UFC was born in 1993, MMA fights as a sports event rocked the public’s imagination. The first Ultimate Fighting Championship was a one-off, a competition to determine the world’s most effective martial art.
There were representatives of different fighting styles, like wrestling, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Thai boxing (Muay Thai), taekwondo, and karate.
UFC puts on a fight card that usually has big names or title fights in what is called a pay-per-view event. This often happens once a month in places like the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida, where the unforgettable UFC 249 took place.
Major professional sporting events like the UFC feature multiple title fights that usually air on ESPN. Every event traditionally starts off with a preliminary card (also called undercard), followed by a main card. The last fight is the main event.
Get Started With Us
Betting on MMA-UFC fights might seem overwhelming at first, especially to newbie bettors. But if you understand the sport and you know what factors to consider during your research, MMA-UFC sports betting can be both exciting and lucrative.
Get free tips on MMA-UFC fight nights here, as well. You may take this information and combine it with your knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have a rewarding endeavor with MMA betting and UFC betting while playing the odds.
Also, check back with us often to see what our experts are picking and how it aligns with your opinions and predictions. Our experts may help you become confident in your picks or maybe even save you from making a big mistake.